Thursday, August 24, 2023

fruit fast

 okay so i’m deciding to go on a fruit fast soon. i don’t like preparing for things too much because i feel that, personally, it delays the process.

if i’m preparing, i’m thinking, if i’m thinking, i’m not doing.

when you’re doing a fast, you’re not necessarily suppose to be telling anyone.

and i don’t plan to shout it from the rooftops.

the reason i want to do a fast in the first place is to reset my system. i’m eating food but it’s not satisfying. i want to snack on sweets all the time.

i feel like the fast will help to bring clarity to my mind and reset my digestive system…or something. that’s what i’m hoping anyways. also to provide discipline for myself.

i’m interested in mental clarity, improved mood and natural energy.

i feel tired waking up and coffee is only agitating me these days.

so here’s to a fruit fast.🥂


No comments:

Post a Comment

 i broke my fast intentionally today and idk if it was worth it. i ate a dinner with friends who cooked. it was v thoughtful. but i feel hea...